- Maaji Swimwear: Ever since I visited one of the Maaji stores this summer in Colombia, I have been obsessed with all of their swimsuits and clothing. Every piece is so cheery and intricate and really well-made. Check them out if you’re looking for a unique suit to add to your collection – you will seriously fall in love.
- Ban.do gym bag: Ban.do makes the cutest accessories from desk products to jewelry to clothes and other random things – like this cheeky gym bag. I also love their planners (I have this one), which are full of stickers and fun sayings and random holidays.
- L’Oreal Voluminous mascara: I have heard nothing but good things about this mascara for years and some how have never tried it. I usually just use the Covergirl Last Blast mascara or Benefit They’re Real, but have this on my list of beauty products to try next. Plus, it has a drugstore price tag so why not!
- Aquazzura heels: Like I said in my last Wednesday Wants, a wish list isn’t a wish list without a dream piece or two… So these heel make this week’s list. They are so fun and frilly, but also so cool with a lace up ankle. I used to dance ballet, so anything that laces up like a pointe shoe is right up my alley.
- Formula X nail polish: My favorite blogger always raves about this brand of nail polish so it’s also on my list of products to pick up ASAP. This polish is in the color Prismatic and I think it’s literally mermaids in a bottle – so cool for summer, but it’s also dark enough to be a sick fall color.